Depending on the purity of your heart, or perhaps simply whether or not you know the residents, this incredibly awesome dragon gate either bars the entrance or grants access to the Harlech House, located in Goatstown, Dublin, Ireland.
It’s Wonderful Winged Creatures Day on Geyser of Awesome!
For my future house.
It’s Mother’s Day on The COUCH!
WATCH! COMMENT! SHARE! REPEAT!
You want to be like
Brannon, why do I feel like this is directed at me?
-Neil Gaiman (Make Good Art)
The Chip Kidd designs for the book are remarkable…
And it’s published tomorrow.
First trailer for Arrested Development - Season 4!
Oh my god.
- Me: Oh, hey whoa, this shower is occupied.
- Spider: Omg man I didn't see you there.
- Me: We cool?
- Spider: Yeah, yeah, we're cool. I'm just coming down to scope out the tub.
- Me: Oh, that's legit. Hey, you might wanna move over some--you're descending right into the shower stream and I don't want you to drown.
- Spider: Hey thanks, bud. I'll be careful.
- Me: So...can I get out now?
- Spider: Sure, sure! Sorry I'll just move over here.
- Me: Thanks. You have a nice night. Don't come into my bedroom, okay?
- Spider: Nah, that's your space. We're cool. Have a great evening.